September 3, 2023 – Message from Our Lady
“Dear children, thank you for listening to my call in your heart.
- My children, be righteous and continue to be in the faith because only in this way will you be glorified.
- My children, do not waste time, I am here with a Mother’s love to ask you again for urgent conversion.
- My children, beware of the wolves disguised as lambs, pray for the Church and for the consecrated so that they do not lead My children into the confusion that reigns at this time.
- My children, the war is near and will break out without your realizing it, the persecution will continue.
- My children, your freedom is in the balance, soon it will be taken away from you by those who believe they are gods on earth without understanding that God is only one, do not be afraid, always be in the true doctrine of the faith with strength and courage, I am here to protect you.
- My children, confess and feed on the Eucharist, your only salvation.
Now I leave you with Mother’s love and bless you in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.”
August 3, 2023 – Message from Our Lady
“My children, thank you for being here and for listening to my call in your hearts.
- My children, humanity does not accept God in its life and does not understand that it is only for Him that you have life.
- My children, we are in the times of revelation and I ask you to love, love God, run to Him and embrace Him in the fountain of His love and let Him embrace you, only in this way hidden in His Holy Wounds can you have salvation.
- My children, beware of your children, be very careful of that humanity that wants to distort the laws of creation and the creator, Do not fall into Satan’s trap because now everything will turn to eternity. Many graces will descend upon you today.
Now I leave you with my motherly blessing, in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, amen.”
(Read more Prophecies…)
Apparitions in Trevignano Romano, Italy to Gisella Cardia
- The alleged Marian apparitions in Trevignano Romano in Italy to Gisella Cardia are relatively new. They began in 2016 following her visit to Medjugorje, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and purchase of a statuette of Our Lady, which subsequently began to weep blood. The apparitions have already been the subject of an Italian national TV broadcast during which the seer behaved with remarkable calm in the face of some heated criticism from panelists in the studio toward her and two books. A Nihil obstat was recently granted by an Archbishop for the Polish translation of the second of these, In Cammino con Maria (“On the way with Mary”) published by Edizioni Segno, containing the story of the apparitions and the associated messages up until 2018. While such a foreign Nihil obstat does not, on its own, constitute in situ diocesan approval of the apparitions, it is certainly not insignificant. And the local Bishop of Civita Castellana appears to have been quietly supportive of Gisella Carda, having given access early on to a chapel for the overwhelming influx visitors who began to gather in the Cardia’s house to pray, once news of the apparitions began to spread.
- There are several major reasons for focusing on Trevignano Romano as a potentially important and solid prophetic source. Firstly, the content of Gisella’s messages converges very closely with the “prophetic consensus” represented by other contemporary sources, without any indication of her awareness of their existence (Luz de Maria de Bonilla, Pedro Regis, Fr. Michel Rodrigue, Fr. Adam Skwarczynski, the diaries of Bruno Cornacchiola…).
- Secondly, several of the overtly prophetic messages would appear to have been fulfilled: we notably find a request in September 2019 to pray for China as the source of new airborne diseases.
- Thirdly, the messages have frequently been accompanied by visible phenomena, photographic evidence found in In Cammino con Maria, which cannot be the fruit of subjective imagination, notably the presence of the stigmata on Giselle’s body and and the appearance of crosses or religious texts in blood on Gisella’s arms. See the pictures taken from her apparition website, which say ‘Siate testimoni (“be witnesses”), Abbiate fede (“have faith”), Maria santissima (“Mary most holy”), Popolo mio (“My people), and Amore (“Love”). This phenomena is not new among mystics of the Church. Marie-Julie Jahenny, the great Breton mystic and stigmatist of France, was known for hemographic writing to appear on her body, as well.
Official Italian site: La Regina del Rosario
Site with messages in English: Countdown to the Kingdom