Maria says: (Maria Mother and Teacher, Vol. 1) “My beloved children, you have come to me in order to receive a word of comfort and advice, and how can I deny it to you? Am I not your Mother? Is it not I who inspires thoughts of goodness and good? Come on, therefore, listen to me.
In order to do good no one has need of approvals, since the Lord, who promotes it and guides it, is the responsible one and the remunerator. However, when in doing good you submit yourself to an authority, the Lord is doubly pleased with this good because it is enhanced by obedience, which always stands to indicate humility of heart and spirit.
If you are thwarted in the good, not because of this will you lose the merit, rather your good is confirmed by the desire and the suffering which the denial procures you.
However, you must not let everything pass by indifferently, but knowing what you desire, you must not give up at the first refusal and with goodness and with sweetness insist so that that liberty which God himself respects in individuals is left to you.
In the name of liberty men commit the evil of which they fill the earth. You also learn to defend this sacred right that no one can question you: the one that is, of raising your prayer to God so that He may use mercy on the world.
The battle which today is being waged against me, my virginity, against my divine maternity and against my Rosary, is a battle launched by the demon and it is ever so powerful. The task of the prayer groups is that of keeping alive the flame of my devotion and to keep high in the world the standard of the Rosary, behind which Christians maintain themselves such and with which they combat and beat their enemies.
Continue to spread the practice of the Rosary. Have no fear of making mistakes by turning many families into centres that call back the inhabitants of the housing blocks to rekindle their faith, returning to make the practice of the community prayer flourish in families.
I will assist you and I will help you. I shall transform the hearts of my ministers and I will illuminate their minds. You, on your part, accept the humiliations and the misunderstandings as a gift from Heaven, as a mark of certainty and be content. The good, when it costs little sacrifice, when it gives satisfaction and encounters the approval of all, is not always good because it can feed self love and pride.
Children, I bless you all.”
The Fifteen Promises of the Holy Rosary
- To all those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.
- Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive some signal grace.
- The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.
- The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, and elevate them to desire heavenly and eternal goods. Would that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!
- Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
- Those who shall recite my Rosary piously, considering its mysteries, will not be overwhelmed by misfortune, nor die a bad death. The sinner will be converted, the just will grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.
- Those truly devoted to my Rosary will not die with out the consolations of the Church, or without grace.
- Those who shall recite my Rosary will find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of His grace, and will share in the merits of the blessed.
- I will deliver very promptly from purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.
- The true children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
- What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
- Those who propagate my Rosary will obtain through me aid in all their necessities.
- I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.
- Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.
“CENACOLO DELLA DIVINA MISERICORDIA”, Viale Lunigiana 30, 20125 Milano, Italy
Nihil Obstat: Reverend Gerard Diamond MA (Oxon), LSS,
D. Theol, Diocesan Censor
Imprimatur: Rev. Monsignor Les Tomlinson, Vicar General
Date: 20th July 2007